Instructions for authors
The proceedings of CASC-2000 will be issued as a book by the Springer
Verlag. Therefore it is necessary that papers submitted to CASC
adhere exactly to the following guidelines:
- Papers to be submitted for publication have to
be writen in TeX/LaTeX/AMSTeX/AMSLaTeX. The
proceedings will be processed with tetex-1.0. Please
do not forget to attach any additional packages and
styles which you use and which are not included in tetex-1.0.
- Papers are to be formatted
according to the
for authors for publication in Lecture Notes in
issued by the Springer Verlag. Especially, do not forget
when submitting a paper for publication in the proceedings.
and LaTeX style files may also be retrieved from this site:
- The copyright form:
- Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing, CASC'00
- Victor G. Ganzha, Ernst W. Mayr, Evgenii V. Vorozhtsov
- Where to send it?
- You can fax it to +49-89-289-25297 or send it by mail to:
Lehrstuhl für Effiziente Algorithmen
Institut für Informatik
Technische Universität München
- Please do not change any typographical elements of the LNCS LaTeX
style, like the font family, text dimensions,
alignments of headings, etc.
- Use only black and white images. Refer to the
for authors for further details.
Send your contribution to
In order to facilitate the processing of contributions:
- use attachments;
- specify clearly your e-mail address;
- in the case of a
contribution with multiple authors specify the e-mail address of one (or more)
author(s) who will receive notifications and comments from referees;
- put the string: "CASC2000: Paper submission" into the